On January 26, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta hosted the announcement of ATL Challenge finalists Tapestry Development Group; TriStar, LLC; and Stryant Investments, LLC. The event offered attendees the opportunity to hear about their proposals and offer feedback that could shape their Phase 2 submissions (see finalist presentations below for more information). These three organizations will be competing for up to $70,000 in implementation resources. The winner will be announced in late May.
Home » Posts made in February, 2017
Sign up to receive email updates on the ATL Preservation Challenge!
- Tapestry Development Group Named ATL Challenge Winner
- ATL Challenge Winner to be Announced at June 7 Regional Housing Forum
- Learn More about the ATL Challenge Finalists’ Innovative Proposals – In Their Own Words
- Increasing Affordability through Spatial Efficiency and Zoning Flexibility
- 3Star Communities – A Community Impact Model